normal update shop

More
10 years 8 months ago #5399 by viktor slav
update shop was created by viktor slav
Hi, I have the following question. I am a new customer and for the time being quite happy with my subscription in omegatheme.com. My question is:
1. what happens when I try to update my shop version, lets say prestashop 1.5.4.1 -> 1.5.5. I see there have been made changes to class files, and therefore, using the module 1-click update, some of the classes will be changed and errors will show.
2. What is the difference between certified prestashop companies and not certified prestashop companies. Does it mean that certified prestashop companies create themes without editing clases and modules files and then updated will not affect the snop, and changing different themes will also be possible.
3. If I try to use multistore function on prestashop and for different shop use different themes, will this be possible, as long as classes and modules for different templates are not the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 8 months ago #5442 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: update shop
Hello,

Sorry for late response cause we're upgrading prestashop theme. I hope our theme will be released new version 1.5.5 soon

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam