normal Errors with Shopping Cart

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #6336 by Samantha Prinsloo
I'm sure these errors are simple to fix, but please look here: creativedev2.co.za/MotorMerchandise/index.php/my-cart

Select a product to purchase and then go to view the cart.

The quantity box is huuuuuuuuuge and it's pushing the icons on the right downward
Also, there is nothing below "price" - why is that?
And also, isn't it strange that the tax and discount prices are in a column instead of a row?

Can we make them display horizontally in a row instead of at the top in a column?

I hope you can help.

View screenshot here: creativedev2.co.za/MotorMerchandise/Untitled-1.jpg (for some reason it won't allow me to attach an image to this post)
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Samantha Prinsloo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #6419 by Trung Duong
Hi,

You should enable show Tax amount and New baseprice modified by chosen product variant. in your virtuemart setting. and check your mail to fix quantity box and icons

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6445 by Samantha Prinsloo
Thank you for the help with the quantity box and icons :) It worked great.
Apologies that I didn't see this resply sooner - I didn't get an email with the update.

I have activated "New base price modified by chosen product variant" and show "tax amount" - so far the tax amount displays great. The base price is still not displaying.

Also, how do I remove the : that is showing after price heading?

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam