normal How to change virtuemart results layout?

More
9 years 1 month ago #7986 by tarab bas
Hello,
I wish know how to change virtuemart search layout in results page.
I would like to assign the module search to the class custom_search such as the right-corner search module and to remove VirtueMart Category View (test) as you can see in the attached image

Attachment screen_search.jpg not found

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #7987 by tarab bas
I solved the first issue (about "Virtuemart Category View") reading a similar issue on this board.
So, I still have the problem of search module show in results page:
In /template/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php I have
Code:
<form action="<?php echo JRoute::_ ('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&limitstart=0&virtuemart_category_id=' . $this->category->virtuemart_category_id); ?>" method="get"> <!--BEGIN Search Box --> <div class="virtuemart_search"> <?php echo $this->searchcustom ?> <br/> <?php echo $this->searchcustomvalues ?> <input name="keyword" class="inputbox" type="text" size="20" value="<?php echo $this->keyword ?>"/> <input type="submit" value="<?php echo JText::_ ('COM_VIRTUEMART_SEARCH') ?>" class="button" onclick="this.form.keyword.focus();"/> </div> <input type="hidden" name="search" value="true"/> <input type="hidden" name="view" value="category"/> </form> <!-- End Search Box -->

but in the html code of my VM search page I have
Code:
<form action="/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&amp;view=category&amp;limitstart=0&amp;virtuemart_category_id=0" method="get"> <!--BEGIN Search Box --> <div class="virtuemart_search"> <br/> <input name="keyword" class="inputbox" type="text" size="20" value="test"/> <input type="submit" value="Search" class="button" onclick="this.form.keyword.focus();"/> </div> <input type="hidden" name="search" value="true"/> <input type="hidden" name="view" value="category"/> </form> <!-- End Search Box -->

I tried to manually change the search div class in cuustom_search instead of virtuemat_search but the result is the same.
Must I set a particular css class in others site parts?
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by tarab bas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam