normal "Demo Layout" in the URL

More
10 years 5 months ago #6193 by Justin Lewis
Greetings! Great theme!

So I switched to using the URL rewriting and now the URLs have the phrase "demo layouts" it them, which does not look good. I guess this is a folder that came with your package. Is there a way to change this now that your theme is already up and running? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6194 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Did you use the existing menu items and just edit the menu item title, menu item type?

So, please edit those menu items and clear the alias then save them. Then the url will contain the new words according to your new menu item title.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #6199 by Justin Lewis
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your time. I did clear the alias, and I created lots of new pages, and they all contain "/index.php/demo-layouts/services-overview" in the URL.

I am not sure what to do to fix this. Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Justin Lewis.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6200 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please provide us site admin access via email address services@ so we can help you fix it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
9 years 6 months ago #7783 by Petri Jokinen
Hi there.

I love the theme.
I can't believe I could find a theme this good looking for free.
Looked around everywhere for a theme for my salon but everything else that was free looked like it was just that. A free theme.
This looks VERY professional.

I also need to know how to change the URL so they actually make sense.
Right now my Thai Foot Massage looks like this: malai.no/index.php/features/display-main-menu

Could you write up a "how to" instruction here on how to change these things ourselves?
Sure, if it's easier for you to just do the changes on my site, then by all means.
But if I get instructions on how to do it by myself, I actually learn something while doing it and get a deeper understanding of the K2 module system and that is something I would like.
I can see that the site has a lot of powerful features, but when I have very little experience in this new type of coding (only done html coding before in the good old days), I can't handle all them horsepowers that you guys so masterfully packed under the hood in this template.

/Petri, Norway.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #7784 by Trung Duong
Hi,

We will post an article in our blog page, so you can follow and fix it.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Trung Duong.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam