normal OT Article Scrol

More
10 years 9 months ago #5162 by Richard Nelson
Hi All,

Pretty new to Joomla 2.5 and have what is probably a very silly question.

I have some articles added to the OT Article Scroll Module, the titles appear as required when I mouse over them, but despite the "Show Images" being set to yes, images do not appear in the module, I just get a "No image yet" icon.

The articles in question do contain images that were added in by JCE editor (if relevant!) But I confess I'm not entirely clear on where the module picks the images up from. On the demo site the images displayed by the module do not seem to appear in the article they link to.

Sure I'm missing something simple, any help much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5176 by Richard Nelson
Replied by Richard Nelson on topic Re: OT Article Scrol
A bit of additional information. Sorted the images appearing - "Show Article intro Text" has to be selected, however I still don't understand how the images are chosen on the demo site - i.e different images on the scroll to the actual article.

Really I don't want the text to be displayed, just the title.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #5179 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: OT Article Scrol
Hi,

At article parameters, there is an option for you to select image. That image will be displayed on the module article slide

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5191 by Richard Nelson
Replied by Richard Nelson on topic Re: OT Article Scrol
Thanks trungdt,

Really convinced I'm being stupid now - do you mean in the Article editing screen, or somewhere else? I can't see any image options beyond inserting one into the body of the article on the edit screen.

Richard

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam