normal Making Cart Icon Click Through to Cart

More
11 years 6 months ago #2301 by bryan lomax
Good day. I have been heatmap and click testing the OT Swatch Template and I'm finding visitors are trying to click the cart-icon.png in the top right of the template presuming they are going to be sent to the cart page.

Is there a way to make the graphic clickable please to direct customers to the cart?

Any help much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 6 months ago #2307 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You can add link by edit file default.php with this path /templates/ot_swatch/html/mod_virtuemart_cart
around line 59, you can add more html for a tag:
Code:
<div class="total_products-i"> <a class="your_link_class" href="your_url" target="_blank"><span class="total_products"><?php echo ($data->totalProduct . JText::_('TPL_OT_ITEMS')) ?></span></a> </div>

and then add more css class for it.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam