normal Portfolio Template - OT Tori Logo problem

More
11 years 11 months ago #990 by Olu Ayo
I have been trying since 3 days ago to change or remove the logo of Portfolio Template - OT Tori without success, please how can I change the logo to mine or how possible is it for me to disable the Mega Tori Logo?
Kindly please come to my rescue.
Thanks in advance for helping out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #993 by Linh Robert
Hi,
for this template, please go to administrator, go to Module Manager and find the module in position "logo". You can change by edit it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 11 months ago #996 by Olu Ayo
Thanks for your timely response, I have gone through the admin and as well gone thru the module manager, but there is no any module position like logo. If there is any other way round to go about it, pls let me know.
Thanks in advance.

More
11 years 11 months ago #998 by Linh Robert
What version of OT Tori you are using? 1.5 or 2.5? could you put your site url here?

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:

More
11 years 11 months ago #999 by Olu Ayo
I am using version 1.5 and I am designing it offline using Xampp and Joomla, I have not uploaded it yet.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1000 by Linh Robert
Hi,
With this template, if you have not created module for logo, it will show a tag <a> and have logo image as background image.
So, you just need create a module for logo as follow:
1. Go to Module Manager, click Create New module. Choose module type is Custom HTML.
2. In the editor, put your image for logo image, put link if you want. At the details area, type module title, choose not show title, type in position the word "logo" (without ""), choose published module, then Save.

That's all. :-)

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam