normal Error message

More
12 years 3 months ago #362 by Erik Ellsinger
Error message was created by Erik Ellsinger
I get this error message when I am using the Twitter module:

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php on line 61 Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php on line 61 Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php on line 61 Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php on line 61

What is the problem?
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #368 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Error message

erkan wrote: I get this error message when I am using the Twitter module:

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php on line 61 Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php on line 61 Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php on line 61 Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php on line 61

What is the problem?

Hi erkan,
This is the issue with PHP version 5.3 when ereg family function is deprecated. While we doing update this, you can migrate it your self by edit /storage/content/18/144618/fotoforalla.se/public_html/modules/mod_megatwitterupdate/helper.php and follow this tutorial .

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #4302 by Mark Spend
Replied by Mark Spend on topic Re: Error message
Hello Guys according to that topic i think that first of all make sure you have set up the pausing scroller plugin. This module does not work without that.Download the twitter module.Make confident that both the plugin and the module are released.Select a module placement where you want to put the module.Go to module manager and click on twitter module.Thanks a lot!!

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam