normal Modules for OT Valupat

More
11 years 7 months ago #2247 by neo phyte
How you guys did that? I need to work it at localhost, so need to know how to do that. The modules are still not getting hooked in those positions. :(
I need to work in another domain, I uploaded in my personal website just to show you guys. So, can you tell me how you showed that module and how to configure it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2248 by Linh Robert
Hi,
just redownload file here and use.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo phyte

More
11 years 7 months ago #2252 by neo phyte
Now it worked liked a charm. Thanx alot for the continuous support. I've impressed by the way you helped. Once again thanx alot :)

More
11 years 7 months ago #2257 by neo phyte
Now the homepage is fine but the manufacturers block, categories blocks are also showing up in product pages. How to show those blocks in homepage only?

link: prameshkarki.com.np/testashop/product.php?id_product=2

More
11 years 7 months ago #2261 by Linh Robert

neophyte02 wrote: Now the homepage is fine but the manufacturers block, categories blocks are also showing up in product pages. How to show those blocks in homepage only?

link: prameshkarki.com.np/testashop/product.php?id_product=2

Hi,
Please configure those module and set the exclude pages is 'product.php', 'category.php', etc. and it will display on homepage only.
Please read the Prestashop document to know more about this.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo phyte

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam