normal positions of the modules

More
11 years 5 months ago #2777 by panoramis xxc
hello. thanks for this wonderful theme for prestashop, however do not get properly positioning the modules, you can attach a complete picture of the positions of the back-office modules or can tell me the email login details to access your back-office and to see the positions of the modules. thanks and regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2778 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Simplest, you can download package zip file and install demo package(extract it as you install new prestashop site) then you can see about the module positions with modules in back office.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #2794 by panoramis xxc
Thanks for your answer, you show me what I've done but I get a white screen wil not give me access to anything, would you be so kind as to tell me the access data to your back-office:
www.prameshkarki.com.np/testashop/superadmin ???
Thanks and regards.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2803 by Trung Duong
When you install your site do you fill out your admin info ? please use it

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2814 by panoramis xxc
hello friend, who tells me that I've done wrong but I still see the configuaracion, I understand better with a picture of the back-office where I see all installed modules and their positions, be so kind to take some pictures of all installed modules and their positions in the back oficce, also helps me if you give me the access data to your back office to see the positions of the modules, if necessary I can send money by paypal for your work. I attached a sample image
Thanks in advance.
A greeting.

Attachment example.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by panoramis xxc.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2849 by Linh Robert

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam