normal Modules Position

More
10 years 3 months ago #6583 by mary esposito
Hi,

I downloaded OT valupat theme and used it, but I have some issues with my inner pages like About Us etc. I'm trying no to show left column module, manufactures module and HTML box bottom. I don't want this modules in this pages I only want them to apper in my home and other store pages. I try with positions but nothing happen, maybe I'm not named ok.

Can yo please help me?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6585 by mary esposito
Replied by mary esposito on topic Re: Modules Position
I find a way and removed the modules from inner pages, but now it only appears in the home page and I just want to remove the form 3 pages and for the rest its ok they stay.

Please help

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 3 months ago #6598 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Modules Position
Hello,

What's version that you're using ? You can disable it on module position select pages area

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam