normal Nothing is visible

More
11 years 10 months ago #1491 by Jotish Suthar
I installed this template and no menu navigation nor the header nor the footer nothing is visible.
also whats the use of quick start extension package?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1492 by Jotish Suthar
and in the Template description it says for joomla 1.7 but the package had 2.5 in it..?Is it because of the version the menu nav is not displayed?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1501 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Nothing is visible
Hi,

If you just install template, you need install or create modules and then assign modules to positions, assign module to menus, etc. The menu module also the same.

If you install quickstart demos, after installed you will have a full site as demos. See install guide here

The Joomla 1.7 is not supported anymore so it will be Joomla! 2.5. That's not problem.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago #1509 by Jotish Suthar
Thanks that was helping...I have a problem with the sub slide menu..? It is not appearning...Any way i can fix this by modifying the js or something?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1517 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Nothing is visible
Hi,
Please make sure:
+ the menu item have children
+ in menu module parameter choose Always show submenu
+ there is no javascript conflict with other js library.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago #1526 by Jotish Suthar
Please Check my site www.fidco.co.in The slide menu in about us is working fine in home page and every other page except the contact page. i.e When i am in the contact page the sub menu of about us is not working..!!help me please THanks a lot already

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam