normal Mega_Venus_Template_Package

More
11 years 7 months ago #2064 by Zengfu Xu
I submitted this enquiry last week but haven't got any reply. I downloaded the Joomla template package Mega_Venus_Template_Package, but can't find how to change the background color for the Services area and Open Time area in the right column of the main page. Please help. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2073 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Sorry for the late but we did not receive any email from you.
To change background of these modules, please change in modules.css, in about line 18 - 26:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2109 by Zengfu Xu
Thanks for your reply. I have managed to fix that. I noticed that there is no any H tags
(such as H1 fot title etc.) in the page HTML code. I was told it should have H tags with
right order for SEO. How can I fix this? Thanks!

Zengfu

More
11 years 7 months ago #2111 by Linh Robert

zengfuxu wrote: Thanks for your reply. I have managed to fix that. I noticed that there is no any H tags
(such as H1 fot title etc.) in the page HTML code. I was told it should have H tags with
right order for SEO. How can I fix this? Thanks!

Zengfu

Just play with it as you want! Someone will put it in template index.php, some will put it in content (custom html modules, articles, etc.)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 3 months ago #6619 by Zengfu Xu
I modified Mega Venus template and removed Popular Procedures module. now I want to add it back and show it
On Home page. But I failed to get it displayed as two columns for 6 news items (3 in each column). It shows in
one column. How I can get it to show in two column as in the original template? Please help me. Many thanks!
Zengfu

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam