normal RokBox with OT Vozzmag

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #7819 by Stefan Hengstler
Hi everybody

I've noticed that the "RokBox" plugin doesn't work with the Vozzmag template.
I've made a clone from my formerly website, which is using "RokBox" plugin to show Youtube movies. On the old website with a template from another provider, everything worked fine.

As I click on a bootstrap button to play the movie, the background is getting dark and the loading image is spinning and spinning. If I change to "JCE Mediabox", everything works fine.

I would love to use "RokBox", so I hope there is a solution. I'using Joomla 3.3.6 and RokBox 2.7 (latest version)

Attachment 2014-10-1013_55_52-Videotest.png not found

Sorry for my topic in this category, but there is no category for "OT Vozzmag" issues

Kind regards from Switzerland
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Stefan Hengstler. Reason: Additional information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

9 years 5 months ago #7820 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic RokBox with OT Vozzmag
Dear Sir,

Vozzmag provides shortcodes plugin so it can be used with many features, you just need insert video sortcode and add value for it. Rockbox is Joomla! plugin, and it doesn't work on K2 content. You can create a ticket from your account area and we will help you to find a best solution or continuous use this topic :) We're happy to help you to resolve this issue

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan Hengstler

More
9 years 5 months ago #7821 by Stefan Hengstler
Thank you very much. I just created a ticket this afternoon. In the past, I've already used RokBox in K2 content ...

I'm looking forward to get a response for my ticket

Best regards from Switzerland

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam