normal Copy right notice

More
11 years 8 months ago #1944 by Arif Khan
Copy right notice was created by Arif Khan
Hello Guys;

First I want to thank you for providing such wonderfully designed templates, I have in the past tried to use Joomla templates but never could get desired results, most of the templates are too difficult to use and manage. SO THANK YOU.

Now, I have been playing with OT Woote template and thinking of using it for my web-site, I have been able to accomplish a lot, however, for the life of me I can not find the "Copy right module" I have looked everywhere and I don't know where it is.

Can you please help.

Thanks
Arif

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1945 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Copy right notice
Hi,
You can find that module in position "user3" (use the filter with position will faster).

If you want to help/donate us just leave the design information there (modify the copyright information to match yours but say "Design by Omegatheme.com") so we will be very happy and many thanks.

Thanks for interest!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam