normal Support

More
12 years 3 months ago #346 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Support

israelense wrote: In what area in the model "mega_woote," we can put the link to the article content slide show?
Or where you download the technical manual documentation of the template?
"Free Template - OT Woot"
www.omegatheme.com / joomla / template-free-T-woote.html

Hi israelense,
The slideshow module of this free template does not support article link. So if you want a slideshow module which display text and link to article and you're using Joomla 1.7 version, please try using OT Minislideshow for Joomla 1.7 .
If you're family with PHP and HTML, you can modified the current module as the way you want since its' license GPL.

This template also have no its own technical manual, just common documents as the link I gave you at previous post.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #347 by israel Ribeiro
Replied by israel Ribeiro on topic Re: Support
Hi friend,

I am using joomla 1.5 all I need is to put a link on the slideshow to redirect it to some content?

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #348 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Support

israelense wrote: Hi friend,

I am using joomla 1.5 all I need is to put a link on the slideshow to redirect it to some content?

You can use this module, or see it's code or modify, etc.
Download: Login and download here

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
12 years 1 month ago #718 by Alex Diver
Replied by Alex Diver on topic Re: Support
Can you please tell me which font is used in the template logo.png or if their is a PSD available as it is hard to replicate to maintain the look of the template

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

12 years 1 month ago #719 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Support
Hello, Font name is GoodTimesRg Regular. Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam