About Group Order
Boosting your sales while creating a new e-commerce standard. Discover Group Order now!
Group Order is a buying activity in which a group of people joins a shared order link to place orders together.
- Create a group order
- Send invitations to friends (owner)
- Add items to the cart (owner + invitees)
- Review the cart (owner)
- Pick a date & time slot for shipping (optional) (owner)
- Enter shipping info (owner)
- Check out (owner)
Why should you have Group Order on your online store?
- Enhance customer experience
- Increase Average Order Value (AOV) and total revenue
- Expand customer base & appeal to more potential customers
- Gain a competitive edge
- Save on shipping costs & staff resources
We do believe this feature will be the future of e-commerce, because group ordering is not a new practice, people who do food, grocery, or clothing shopping are doing it frequently. What's lacking is something to make the process more convenient.
Group Order on DingDoong is here. Be easy to set up, user-friendly, and straightforward on the Shopify store, it is expected to be the unique feature that helps you beat your competition.
Get this feature enabled here, you're ahead of the game!