Omega Estimated Shipping Date - Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages
✓ Display the estimated delivery date on the product page
✓ Estimated by Customer's Zipcode
✓ Customize rules for a specific product
About Omega Estimated Shipping Date
Internet shoppers want their items as fast as possible. They are far more likely to buy something if they know it’ll arrive on time. Omega Estimated Shipping Date will set an estimated delivery date message. Your customers can get shipping estimates for their area by entering the area code/ zip code.
Why should you use Omega Estimated Shipping Date?
- It’s easy to use with no dead time
- It works the way you want it to
- Add estimated delivery date to the product page: You can set an estimated delivery date message for all products or specified products.
- Add estimated delivery date based on customers' ZIP code: Display information based on customers’ ZIP code (Shipping fee & time; Courier Information, etc.).
- Add estimated delivery date based on customers' country: automatically get customer’s country address, show information based on that address and your countries list.
- Set weekly days off and special days off in the year: let your customer know when your shop is not available for shipping.
- Customize information’s display details like date format; display position; text’s color and size; label setting…
- 100% Mobile Friendly App: Customers who shop using their phones will see a phone or tablet-optimized timer for Android or iOS.
- Free and Fast Support: Our technical support will help you solve any problems within 24 hours (on working days).
- 7 Days Free Trial: We offer a 7-day free trial so you can experience its great features before deciding to buy.