normal I'm not be able to see the article in a "new page"

More
12 years 2 months ago #586 by LORENZO PACCAGNAN
Hi,
I'm using Joomla 1.7.3. in local server. I have installed Joomla with the demo site.

My problem is when I click the article in OT News it appear down the OT news module. I would like to show the article in a new page.

I have installed your OT News module in my home page. How you can see in the screenshot (circled in red) there is the "module" that i have found like example of Joomla site. It is MENU ITEM --- The tipe of menu is SHOW A SINGLE ARTICLE.

Attachment 2screenshot.jpg not found

Sorry for my English and please let me know if is not clear.

Thanks in advance
Lorenzo
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #588 by BC Goeman
Hay,

It probably is the problem I have.
It does not scroll down with the link either?
I mean you click the link and the whole article appears down the page.
To see it, you have to scroll down (maybe you have only 1 row and you see the article soon, but if you have 2 or more rows with categories than it becomes a problem)

My topic has a few answers with no solution yet for me. Maybe it will work for you.
Its called "OT News - miss the action from read more"

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #590 by Linh Robert
Hi Lorenzo,

As user "gwszvh" said, you can see that topic. The problem can called: module appears again.
The Ot News is designed for homepage, so if:
1. you put the module at homepage,
2. choose module to display at homepage only (in menu assignment section when edit module in back-end)

If you meet 2 above conditions, then when click to readmore or link, it shows article on the page which module won't appear again. (See demos here )
If you put module on inner page, the module will still show when you click to readmore or link.

gwszvh wrote: My topic has a few answers with no solution yet for me. Maybe it will work for you.
Its called "OT News - miss the action from read more"

Actually we have "The solution for all that cases" - that is "add custom Itemid to the readmore link and article link, then choose module not shown on that Itemid/page". This solution required you know some about Joomla, php so can modify the module.

There is a topic same this problem and solved, another module, but can help you all understand why.
www.omegatheme.com/ot-esporter/module-view.html

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
12 years 2 months ago #602 by LORENZO PACCAGNAN
Hi linh_omg and gwszvh,
I try to explain you better because the module is already show only in home page as you wrote at point n. 1 e n.2.

But when I click the article it doesn't show as your demo (inside the OT modules), it's goes down the Ot news module as the previous screenshot.

Sorry but the title of my topics (... see the article in a new page) is not correct, at this point

I like your demo, I would like the same on my web site, nothing different, but I have not idea because it work different in my home page... :(

P.s. thanks gwszvh for your help...

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #604 by Linh Robert

I try to explain you better because the module is already show only in home page as you wrote at point n. 1 e n.2.

But when I click the article it doesn't show as your demo (inside the OT modules), it's goes down the Ot news module as the previous screenshot.

Hi,
Please give us admin access to your site and we can fig it out for you.
www.omegatheme.com/contact-us/contact-support-team.html

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
12 years 2 months ago #607 by LORENZO PACCAGNAN
I really appreciate your help, I'm currently working on local server, but in few days I can put it on line and I will send you the admin access.

Have a nice day... in Italy is morning ;)

Lorenzo

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam