normal problem with menu and login module

More
11 years 10 months ago #1593 by Rafik Farid
Hello,

i've 2 problems with ot ante template

1) i've joomla 2.5, when i assign the menu to the position "mainmenu" the menu appear but the item am hovering it disappear.

2) i assigned the login form to "top" and it didn't appear, i downloaded the ot login module it didn't appear also. i think it is placed behind the gray bar

anybody can help me ??

thank you !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1594 by Linh Robert
Hi,

It is better if we can see your site and can tell you what problem you are getting.
You can use firebug of firefox to find the element, class and styling and find the problem more easily.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1830 by edy kay
I have the same issue, the current menu seems to disappear.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1832 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Did you put the module at the correct position? Also choose the menu assignment for menu module (usually Show on all pages)?
You may also make sure the menu module is set to public in permission option and menu items also seen by public.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 8 months ago #1955 by Dragos Popovici
hello,

I have this issue:

In Module Parameters I dont have the module style option

Do you know how can I fix this problem?

Thanks,
Dragos Popovici
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #1958 by Linh Robert

mayashu wrote: hello,

I have this issue:

In Module Parameters I dont have the module style option

Do you know how can I fix this problem?

Thanks,
Dragos Popovici

Hi,
When you put the menu into "mainmenu" position it will be horizontal menu bar.
When you put menu into left or right it will be general list.

How about the detail of problem you got? Can we see the screenshot of front-end or the site url and then we can check it better?

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam