normal I have a problem with german language pack

More
12 years 1 month ago #878 by Hasan inam
hi,
If I change the installed site from english to german the products in the top content is not to show. Also i can't show the products in the virtuemart admin area. There is nothing in the product categories.
How can i solve this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #879 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Virtuemart 2.0 have setting language/region for products, so your problem is sample products is in English now but no products is in other language.

The solution may be: In back-end, change the language back to English, then go to products list, edit each product and set the language to German or All. After done all, change site language back to German and see.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #880 by Hasan inam
I tried but is the same problem.
There is no options by the products for languages. I tried by the modulmanager to change the language

More
12 years 1 month ago #883 by Linh Robert
Hi,
- step1: Please make sure you installed the German language package for Virtuemart first.
- step2: Then in back-end, go to
Code:
administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=config
and in tab "Shop", there is have a option "Multilingual shop" and you need choose German (and also English if you want)

I tried by the modulmanager to change the language

I don't know why you using "modulemanager" to change the language?????

- step 3: In back-end, change the language back to English, then go to products list, edit each product and set the language to German or All. After done all, change site language back to German and see.

I think you may want to give us admin access (user name, password, site url, this topic title) via email: services(a)omegatheme.com and then we can do a sample setting in the case you still not done this.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam