normal Hope J 3.0 ready too ?

More
11 years 5 months ago #2936 by ssnobben ssnobben
Nice hope this also will be J 3.0 ready!? :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2940 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Cause Joomla 3.0 is not ready for users, now it's just recommend for developer ;) so we will update to joomla 3.0 later.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #2950 by ssnobben ssnobben
I read this about the Joomla 3.0 release:

www.joomla.org/announcements/release-new...-3-0-0-released.html

Who is this release for?

The standard-term releases are designed for users who need access to the new features. Most users with existing 2.5.x sites will not want to update to version 3.0. Users creating new sites can use either version 2.5 or 3.0, depending on which best suits their needs. Please consider the availability of third-party templates and extensions when deciding which Joomla version to use. Also, if you decide to use version 3.0, please be aware that you will need to update your site every six months (to 3.1, 3.2, and so on) until version 3.5 is available. These updates are expected to be simple and backwards compatible.

There is 1056 extension now that is Joomla 3.0 compatible. extensions.joomla.org/extensions/advanced-search-results/713323

And you get rid of a lot of old Joomla problems like mootools/jquery conflicts etc.

Best regards!

ps I dont think this version 3.0.2 is only for developers I have tested it now with templates that is J 3.0 compatible and I think its the best Joomla ever. :cheer: (using Joomla since 1.0 version 7 years ago :) )

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam