normal error

More
11 years 7 months ago #2250 by huang qunjie
Replied by huang qunjie on topic Re: error
thanks.MY site do it well.
Can you send a copy sample data and tell me how can i import it to my website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2251 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: error
The link here: www.omegatheme.com/ot-jewelry-for-prestashop/index.php

There are 2 packages: first include full site demo package include all sample data - use it to have a full site as our demo, the second is theme and modules installer - use on existing prestashop.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2253 by RethinkingWeb India
Replied by RethinkingWeb India on topic Re: error
Hi, Even I am facing the same problem as of huang, could you please let me know the steps to fix the issue.

I downloaded the full package and it shows me the same "Cart: 0 product products" content on the home page.

Please assist at the earliest.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by RethinkingWeb India. Reason: Incomplete query

More
11 years 7 months ago #2256 by Linh Robert

younus wrote: Hi, Even I am facing the same problem as of huang, could you please let me know the steps to fix the issue.

I downloaded the full package and it shows me the same "Cart: 0 product products" content on the home page.

Please assist at the earliest.

Hi,
when did you download this package?
We've just update new demo package yesterday and you can re-download it (We added sample currency EURO).

The problem he got is no currency created. Just create the currency (EURO, USD, and more as you want) and it will be ok

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 7 months ago #2259 by RethinkingWeb India
Replied by RethinkingWeb India on topic Re: error
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the pack and I also checked that there are currencies created.

Is there any PHP version related issue. I am working on PHP 5.3+

Please help as its urgent. I will download the same tomorrow again and try.

Regards.
Younus

More
11 years 7 months ago #2262 by Linh Robert

younus wrote: Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the pack and I also checked that there are currencies created.

Is there any PHP version related issue. I am working on PHP 5.3+

Please help as its urgent. I will download the same tomorrow again and try.

Regards.
Younus

Please read the requirements to make sure your host meet all requirements.

You can send us your ftp access via services(a)omegatheme.com and we will try help you installed it.
Another options, you can install a new Prestashop 1.4 and install the OT_Valupat_Installer.zip to install theme and modules only. (Will not have our sample data but will have Prestashop default sample data).

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.609 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam