normal thumbs always the same

More
12 years 1 month ago #903 by Ross Bartholomew
Just tried to download again and still failed. I click on the product link and get the window to login with. I enter my Omegatheme login details and click submit. The screen fades for a few seconds and then reappears without my login info. I have tried this a number of times and each time the login screen reappears.

I have the image in the intro text and have it set to display in the module but only the default displays.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #905 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You may need clear the cache, cookie then try again. Or may use other browser such as Firefox.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #909 by Ross Bartholomew
My default browser is Firefox, version 11, but I have also tried this using Chrome with the same result. I have also cleared my cache but that made no difference.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #971 by Ross Bartholomew
Is there is solution to this problem.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #976 by Linh Robert
If you can't download so leave us an email address and we can send extensions for you directly.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #982 by Ross Bartholomew
ross (at) bartwebsites (dot) com

Much appreciated.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam