Synctrack is well-known as one of the solutions that may assist Shopify merchants in resolving a number of PayPal issues. Besides the outstanding features, Synctrack is also appreciated by many people because of its important advantage: Displaying the next orders on Shopify. So how does this feature work?
How Synctrack helps businesses to display next orders information
If you want to display information about upcoming orders as a Note on Shopify, your orders must meet 2 conditions:
- When the order happens after the feature activation time
- When the order is synced and the tracking number is sent to PayPal/Stripe successfully
If these requirements are satisfied, your order information, including details about your order, will be completely displayed on Shopify, including:
- Tracking number: A tracking number is a chain of digits that can include numbers and letters or only numbers
- Carrier: Carrier information informs you which unit will handle and transport your goods to your consumer, providing comfort to both you and the buyer.
- Transaction ID: A transaction ID initially appears on your invoice or order information, which is different from the tracking number.
The benefits of the process
The 2 main advantages of this feature are:
- Customers' information can be updated as soon as possible: The display of notes in advance will help customers understand information conveniently, allowing them to manage transactions more successfully.
- Take control of your orders: Rather than not updating, you can now control which orders have been synced, ensuring that you don't miss out on important orders for your shop.
To summarize, Synctrack is one of the easiest programs for adding tracking information to Paypal, and it also can display orders as a note on the dashboard. Therefore, don’t miss it!